Not So Tragic T-Shirts!!!

       Let me start by apologizing for my lack of posting lately! Since my baby girl has started school my schedule has changed and well, I’ve just not had the time. But, after some recent inspiration I am back in the game Woot! Here we go.. So. I recently went out to see a local band called Bad Country (great show might I add, check them out on Facebook!) and there was a waitress wearing the cutest little t-shirt..it had an amazing ripped/stretched/laddered pattern down the back and wow did she rock it! I decided then that I would have to *try* to create my own! I remembered watching an episode of Rock of Love with Bret Michaels where he took his lovely ladies out for a date to a celebrity t-shirt cutter/artist? I guess you would call him? So I headed straight for the ole trusty Google page and did a little research and here is what I came up with! Check out the video of Adam Saaks below, his work is ahhhhmazing...


Now you can Click Here to see my Adam Saaks inspired T-Shirt Reconstruction!

0 comments:

Post a Comment