Blank Wall? Why not...


Long story short, we have had a lot of water heater problems in the past.. the access panel is in my daughter's room and as small as it is there were not many options for her bed placement.. and both ways I was able to put the bed blocked the access panel for the water heater.. So.. I switched her rooms! My office for her bedroom.. and then... I came across a blank wall!!
That's when MAGIC HAPPENED! Okay, maybe not magic, but I seen an opportunity and ran with it!! Here are some pics! Enjoy!

The INSPIRATION :)
                                         Her very lovely bedding set that I purchased at Kohl's

 



       I darkened the image a little to make the color pop :)


The color is off a bit because of the lighting in the room and the color of the wall but you get the just of it :)
Comments Welcome!











0 comments:

Post a Comment