Abstract Zebra Print

A while back I painted a nice "family tree" (see here) on my entry room wall..well a friend of mine noticed my work and asked about me doing some wall art for her two daughter's room. Not only was I thrilled that she liked my tree but I was flattered that she liked it enough to trust me with a little bit of paint and a lot a bit of wall! So we talked about her girls’ style and their other room decor and decided on a nice abstract zebra print for the focal wall.. She had all ready painted the other three walls a lovey shade of pink with a black stripe in the middle, so it was time for me to start!! I thought it would be nice to show the project to you all so here ya go! Feel free to leave some feedback!





Photo By: Kadelyn W. (My 4 Yr. Old Daughter)


Photo By: Kadelyn W. (My 4 Yr. Old Daughter)


So there it is! My friend and her girls all LOVE it! I'm excited that I could make their bedroom space more their style!


Contact me at mrs.s_watts@yahoo.com if you live in the Southern Indiana area and would like to have some wall art done :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment